PLA Output Report contains the most recent predictions from any Predictive Learning Analytics model with one prediction per enrollment, along with course grade, progress, and common predictor values. The report can be filtered by course name and category, enrollment creation date, and prediction value.
Note: A PLA model using "Enrollment ID" as the unique identifier. The PLA Model must be trained and predictions must be generated before results will be available in this report.
Location: Library> Reports
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Search Data Columns'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- Personalize the columns in your report by clicking 'Columns'.
- Share your data via email or scheduled report.
- Export your data in an XLS or CSV.
- Edit columns, calculations, formulas, and formatting by clicking 'Edit'.
- More questions? Check out the IntelliBoard Success Bar! HERE to learn more.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course Name: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show the user's activity in this course)
- Enrollment Created At: Click on the small calendar icon, filter by an Exact date, Before a date, After a date, or a Range of time.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Student Name: Student's First Name and Last Name, as entered in the LMS system.
Course Name: Course name associated with learner in LMS system.
Enrollment Created At: The date of the enrollment was created.
Last Prediction: The status of your PLA was predicted last time.
Last Prediction Data: The date your last prediction was made.
Course Grade: The current grade of the student.
Course Progress: Shows the percentage of course progress when hovering over.
Total Visits: The total number of visits in the course of this user.
Time Spent: The amount of time the user spent on the course.
Participation: The times of participation of the user.
Assignment Submissions: The number of assignments submitted in the course.
Quiz Attempts: The times of user tried to complete the quizzes.
Forum Posts: The number of posts of user's in Forum.
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net