Click HERE to watch the video with Logins/Logouts report description.
The Logins/Logouts report displays login/logout dates and times for users.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- User Role: Select the role in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Mentor" will only show the users who have the Mentor role)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Log In Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have logged in the LMS system in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User's First Name in LMS system
Last Name: User's Last Name in LMS system
Creation Date: Date when User was created/added to the LMS system
Log In Time: Date/time when User last logged in to the LMS system (within the date range selected)
Log Out Time: Date/time when User last logged out of the LMS system (within the date range selected)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.