The Activity Completion Stats report displays user progress bar and items completed against the total within the course. It is frequently used to quickly view course and user completion.
NOTE: Here you can find information about what is Activity Completion and how to set it up in your Moodle.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > All Activities
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select the cohort in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in Cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email as entered in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with user in LMS system
Enrolled: The date the user was enrolled in the course
Progress: Displays the visual progress of the number of items completed (red bar) compared to the total number of items in the course (grey bar)
Grade: The user's grade in the associated course
Completed Items: Displays the numeric progress of the number of items completed
Time Completed: The date/time when the user completed the entire course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.