Click HERE to watch the video with Instructor Forum Engagement report description.
The Instructor Forum Engagement report is frequently used to evaluate instructor forum usage and participation.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Instructor Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Activity: Select the specific activity to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Quiz" will only show user's activity in this activity)
- Instructor: Select the instructor in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Teacher Demo" will only show the courses and activities that were made by Teacher Demo)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Access Dates in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show user's activity in the LMS system in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: Instructor's first name as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Instructor's last name as entered in the LMS system
Course: Course name as entered in the LMS system
Short Name: Course abbreviation as entered in the LMS system
# Of Forum(s): The number of forum(s) in the associated course
# Of Discussions: The number of discussions in the associated Forum
# Of Posts: The number of posts in the associated Forum
# Of Teacher's Discussions: The number of teacher's discussions in the associated Forum
# Of Teacher's Posts: The number of teacher's posts in the associated Forum
# Of Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by instructor in the forum
Time Spent: The amount of time the instructor spent in the forum
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.