The Received Badges report displays badges received by users and course. System-wide badges can be shown or hidden.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Badge
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Reviewing Badges: Select "Show system badges" or "Hide system badges" to appear on the report
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Badge Received Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who received badges in the LMS system in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User's First Name, as entered the LMS system
Last Name: User's Last Name, as entered the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: The name of the course as entered in the LMS system
Received Badge: Name of the Badge user received
Date Badge Received: The date when the Badge was received
Badge Expiration Date: The date when the Badge expires, if applicable
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.