The Needs Grading report displays activities that learners have submitted that still need grading in the LMS system.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > Course Grades
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Activity Submission Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been submitted an activity in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: Course name
Name: Activity name, as entered in the LMS system
Activity: LMS system Activity type
Due Date: The due date of the activity in the LMS system
First Name: First name of the user who submitted the activity
Last Name: Last name of the user who submitted the activity
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
Group: User's group in the LMS system
Date Submitted: Date when the activity was submitted by user
Action: Clicking the action link will bring you to the submitted activity
Teacher: First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.