Select a course and then the Activity Progress by Course report displays user’s activity completion by date.
Report has total numbers of learner types in the course. The first 3 have similar colors in the report.
Learners who entered the course and completed an activity marked with white color.
Learners who entered the course and not completed an activity marked with yellow color.
Learners who didn't enter the course marked with red color.
Enrolled learners marked with blue color.
NOTE: Here you can find information about what is Activity Completion and how to set it up in your Moodle. And here you can find information about Course Completion and its configuring.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > All Activities
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Vendor: Select the specific vendor to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Acme Corp" will only show user's activity by this vendor)
- Activities: Choose the specific filter (Show All Activities or Show Only Activities required for Course Completion) to display activities in the report and activities will be filtered by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Show all activities" will show all Activities in specified course.
- Selecting "Show Only Activities required of Course Completion" will only show activities that required for Course Completion. Please see above link with information about Course Completion.
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Name: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Course Short Name: The course short name as entered in the LMS system
Total Time Spent in Course: The amount of time the user spent in the course in the LMS system
Course Completion Status: The user's course completion status
Completion Date: The date when the user completed the course
First Name: User's First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: User's Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
Groups: Group(s) in the course user enrolled in
Enrolled On: The date when user was enrolled in the course
Course Level Status: The user's status at the course level in the LMS system
The remaining columns are individual activities inside the LMS system in their course order.
Activities Status: The column heading is the name of the activity (i.e "Upload a picture of your favorite element!" and "Quiz"). The data below indicates whether or not the associated user completed the activity and when it was done (activity completion must be enabled in the LMS system).
Activities Completion Date: The column heading is the name of the activity (i.e "Upload a picture of your favorite element!" and "Quiz"). The data below indicates when the activity was done (activity completion must be enabled in the LMS system).
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.