The Competency by Course report allows review of competencies connected by activity and course. Filter by course.
Location: Reports > Extras > Competency Reports
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Competency: The name of the Competency, as entered in the LMS system
Course: The course associated with the competency in the LMS system
Assigned Activity: The activity within a course that has been assigned to a competency, if applicable.
Percentage Proficient: The percentage of learners in the associated course who are rated proficient in the associated competency
Enrolled Learners: The number of learners enrolled in the course
# Of Completed Learner(s): The number of learners completed the course (course completion must be enabled).
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.