The Competency by User report allows review competencies of users listed by course. Filter by competency.
Location: Reports > Extras > Competency Reports
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Competency: Select the competency to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Competency 2.C.ii.a" will only show user's success in the competency)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: Learner first name in the LMS system
Last Name: Learner last name in the LMS system
Course: Course name in the LMS system
Rating: The rating assigned to the learner (rating is developed in the grade scales)
Proficient: Whether or not the learner has achieved proficiency
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.