The Course Stats report displays cumulative course statistics filterable by course, and overall course average.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (e.g. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Course Creation, Completion Date, Enrollment Date or Time Spent) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - e.g.
- Selecting "Filter by Course Creation" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show courses that were created in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Completion Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who completed the course in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Enrollment Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Time Spent" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show the user's time spent in the associated course in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Category: The course category as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
Course Name: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Short Name: The course short name as entered in the LMS system
ID Number: The course ID number as entered in the LMS system
Status: The course status in the LMS system
# Of Enrolled Learners: The number of enrolled learners in a course
# Of Modules: The number of components/parts within a course in the LMS system (i.e. weekly, section, grid)
# Of Completed Learner(s): The number of learners who completed the course (this must be enabled in the LMS system)
# Of Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by users in activities within the course
Total Time Spent: The amount of time the learner spent in the course in the LMS system
Score: Learner's current grade in course
Date Created: The date when the course was created in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.