The Activity Stats Summary report displays cumulative data for each activity used within a course.
NOTE: Here you can find information about what is Activity Completion and how to set it up in your Moodle.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > All Activities
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Activity: Select the specific activity to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Quiz" will only show user's activity in this activity)
- Teacher*: Select the specific teachers to appear on the report
*Note: The teacher filter is only available when the course detail optional field - Course Teachers is enabled. HERE to learn more about course detail optional field.
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Date Created, Access Date or Completion Date) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator, i.e.:
- Selecting "Filter by Date Created" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show activities that have been created in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Access Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show activities that were accessed for the first time in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Completion Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only shows activities that were completed in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Activity: The name of the activity in the LMS system
Type: The type of activity in the LMS system
# of Learners Who Completed This Activity: The number of learners that completed this activity (this function must be enabled in your LMS system)
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by users in activity within the course
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner spent in the activity in the LMS system
Average Score: The average score of all learners that took the activity
Created : The date when the activity was created
First Access: The date when the activity was accessed for the first time
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.