The Quiz Attempts Summary by Quiz report displays summary data frequently used to evaluate quiz validity and rigor.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Quiz
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Quiz Name: The name of the quiz or assessment in the LMS system
Course Name: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Total Questions: The number of questions in the quiz or assessment in the LMS system
Attempts: The number of times the quiz or assessment has been taken
Availability: The status of the quiz or assessment in the LMS system
Total Time Spent: The total amount of time that was spent on the quiz or the assessment in the LMS system
Average Grade: The average grade of the completed quiz or assessment in the LMS system
Created: The date when the quiz or assessment was created in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.