The Course Site Summary report is frequently used to identify courses that are active or inactive. Clicking on the course name hyperlink provides more detailed data.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by a user's Time Accessed to the course (i.e. Selecting "Last 90 Days" will only show user's activity in the course in the last 90 days)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Name: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Learners: Number of learners enrolled in the specific course
Completed: The number of learners who completed the course (must be enabled in the LMS system)
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by users in a specific course
Time Spent: The amount of time the learners spent in the course in the LMS system
Average Score: The average score in the course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.