Click HERE to watch the video with User Site Use Summary report description.
The User Site Use Summary report displays cumulative activity stats for specific learners. The User Site Use Summary report is frequently used to identify at-risk learners.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Time Spent in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have spent time in the LMS system in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email as entered in the LMS system
Site Level Role: The user's role at the site level
Account Creation Date: The date when the user's account was created
Last Access Date: The date the user last accessed the LMS system
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user in the LMS system
Time Spent: The amount of time the user spent in the LMS system
Courses Enrolled: The number of courses the learner is enrolled in
Grade: The average grade of the courses the user is enrolled in
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.