Click HERE to watch the video with Overdue Users report description.
The Overdue Users report displays overdue learners by course, completion date and completion status. The report also allows a user to enter a completion date not captured intrinsically within the LMS itself.
NOTE: Here you can find more information about Course Completion and how to set it up in your Moodle.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Presence of a role: Select "All roles" or "Users without ROLE" in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "All roles" will only show the users who have at least one role)
- Course Due Date: Select date to appear learner's status on the report (i.e. Selecting "2018-08-20" will only show 1 of 3 statuses for the user: On Time, Over Due or Not Completed)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: Course name associated with the learner in the LMS system
Email: User's email in LMS system
Enrolled On: Date learner was enrolled in the course in LMS system
Completed On: Date learner completed in the course
Score: Learner's current grade in the course
Status: Designates if the learner has completed or not completed the course (this function must be enabled in your LMS system)
Cohort Name: The cohort name(s) user enrolled in
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.