Click HERE to watch the video with Instructor Load Summary report description.
The Instructor Load Summary report is frequently used to summarize the instructor load (students/courses) and inform student engagement metrics/completions.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Instructor Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Activity: Select the specific activity to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Quiz" will only show user's activity in this activity)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Teacher: Instructor Name as entered in the LMS system
# Of Courses: The number of active courses associated with the instructor
# Of Learner(s) Enrolled: The number of active learners enrolled in the associated instructor
# Of Active Learners In The Last 30 Days: The number of learners who have engaged with the LMS system in the last 30 days
# Of Learner(s) With Completed Courses: The number of learners who have completed courses with the associated instructor (must be enabled in the LMS system)
Average Grade For All Courses: The average grade for all learners in all courses associated with the instructor
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.