The courses listed in the Course Inactivity report logged no learner activity within the specified date range.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Access Date in the course (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have NOT accessed the course in the last month. Selecting "All Time" will show users that has never accessed the LMS)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Short Name: The course short name as entered in the LMS system
Course Category: The course category as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's email, as entered in the LMS system
Enrollment Type: Designates how the learner was enrolled in the course
Enrolled On: The date when the learner was enrolled in the course
Grade: The learner's grade within the LMS system
Last Access Date: The date when the learner last accessed the course
Actions: Clicking the envelope will bring up a dialog box to directly email the learner
Cohort Name: The cohort name(s) user enrolled in
Note: You can add a column for Role with the Course Detail Optional Fields.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.