The Activity Status Detail report displays user completion status, engagement, and score.
NOTE: Here you can find information about what is Activity Completion and how to set it up in your Moodle.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > All Activities
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Activity: Select the specific activity to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Quiz" will only show user's activity in this activity)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Grading Time, Activity Completion Time or Activity Time Access) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Grading Time" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who was graded in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Activity Completion Time" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have been completed activity in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Activity Time Access" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who got access to the activity in the last month
- You can also disable the date filter by selecting the appropriate option
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name, as entered in the LMS system
Activity: Name of the activity, as entered in the LMS system
Activity Type: The type of activity in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: Learner's Email as entered in the LMS system
Date Graded: The date of the last graded activity, which corresponds to the filter
Score: Learner's score on the activity
Status: Learners status in the activity; this must be enabled in the LMS system
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user in activity within the course
Time Spent: The amount of time a learner has spent on the activity
Tags: Tags that were added to the activity in the LMS system
Phone 1 & 2: Learner's phone number(s) as entered in the LMS system
Institution & Department: Learner's institution and department as entered in the LMS system
Address, City/Town, Country: Learner's address information as entered in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.