The Learner Forum Participation Summary is frequently used to evaluate learner participation within specific forums.
Location: Reports > Activitiy Reports > Forum
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Forum Type: Select the forum type to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Show Moodle Core Forum" will only show user's activity in this type of forum)
THIS REPORT'S BLOCKS:
- Forum Participation
- Data Table
The number of posts in the specific course(s) are displayed in the Forum Partisipation bar graph and in the table. The days are separated by morning (blue color), afternoon (black color), evening (green color), and off hours (orange color).
Forum Name: The name of the forum in the LMS system
First Name: The first name of the learner associated with the forum
Last Name: The last name of the learner associated with the forum
Course: The name of the course associated with the forum
# Of Discussions: The number of discussions by the learner in the forum for the associated course
# Of Posts: The number of discussions by the learner in the forum for the associated course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.