The SCORM Activity Summary by Course is frequently used to evaluate cumulative SCORM content usage for specific SCORM content.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > SCORM
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by SCORM Creation Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show SCORM activities that were created in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|SCORM Activity Name||The name of the SCORM activity in the LMS system|
|Course Name||The course name as entered in the LMS system|
|Attempt||The number of times the learner started the SCORM|
|Visits||The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by users in a specific course|
|Total Time Spent||The amount of time the learner spent in the course in the LMS system|
|Date Created||Date when the SCORM activity was created|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.