The SCORM Activity Detail report displays learner detail for specific SCORM content.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > SCORM
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by First Access Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who started the activity in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email as entered in the LMS system
Course Level Status: User's status at the course level
ID Number: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
SCORM Activity Name: The name of the SCORM activity as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: The course associated with the SCORM activity as entered in the LMS system
Attempts: The number of time(s) the associated learner attempted the SCORM activity
First Completion Status: Status of the first attempt (same as following column for one attempt)
Current Completion Status: Status of the latest attempt (same as preceding column for one attempt)
Total Time Spent: The amount of time the learner spent on the SCORM activity
Started On: The date/time when the associated learner began the SCORM activity
Completed On: The date/time when the associated learner finished the SCORM activity
Grade: The average grade of the SCORM activity; if there was only one attempt, this is the grade, but if there were more than one attempt, the grade shown in an average of all attempts
Total Time Spent On Course: The amount of time the learner spent on the SCORM activity
Result: The result of the SCORM activity for the user (if set up in the LMS)
Visits on Courses: The number of times the user has visited all courses
Last Access Date: Date when the user last accessed the SCORM activity
Details: By clicking the "Show" button, it will be details of each attempt made by user
Cohort Name: User's cohorts he/she enrolled in
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.