Enrollment Analytics displays geographic representation of users across the LMS and enrollment details.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > Enrollment + Revenue
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S BLOCKS:
- Enrollment Methods
- Data Table
The Enrollment Method bar graph allows you to view how users were enrolled. Hover over the bar for the actual number of users enrolled in each method.
The Map allows you to view how many learners and from which country the learners were enrolled. Hover over the country for the actual number of learners enrolled from the country. You can Click "Zoom In" or a country for the number of learners enrolled from the country.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Country: The country where the learner was enrolled from (must be enabled in the LMS system)
State: The state where the learner was enrolled from (must be enabled in the LMS system)
Course: The name of the course associated with the learner in the LMS system
Enrollment Methods: The way the learner was enrolled in the course in the LMS system
Score: The learner's grade in the associated course
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner has spent in the associated course
Status: The status of the learner in the associated course (must be enabled in the LMS system)
REFRESH BUTTON: Click the "Refresh" button to update the data in IntelliBoard
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.