The Quiz Grade Distribution graphically displays grades received, average score, and attempts for specific questions.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Quiz
Note: To create the analytic report, first set the Course and choose the quiz assignment.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Quiz: Select the quiz in the associated course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Support" will only show user's progress in this quiz)
THIS REPORT'S BLOCKS:
- Grade Distribution Details
- Grade Distribution Bar Chart
- Question Breakdown
GRADE DISTRIBUTION DETAILS
The Grade Distribution Details shows average score on first attempt, the total number of submissions, and average attempts per learner in the selected quiz.
GRADE DISTRIBUTION BAR CHART
The Grade Distribution Bar Chart shows the percentage of learners, in each grade range, for their first and last attempt. The first attempt is the blue bar; the last attempt is the orange bar.
The Question Breakdown table displays first attempt average score and last attempt average score for every question within the quiz.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
ID: Question specific ID in the LMS system
Name: Question Name in the associated course the quiz
Question Text: Question text in the associated course the quiz
First Attempt Average Score: The first average grade of the completed quiz or assessment in the LMS system
Last Attempt Average Score: The last average grade of the completed quiz or assessment in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.