The Quiz Activity Detail by Learner report is frequently used to view learner quiz behavior. Clicking the learner name opens a new window with expanded learner site detail.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Quiz
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Quiz: Select the specific quiz to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Support" will only show user's activity in this quiz)
- Activity Status: Select the status to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Inactive" will only show the users who are inactive in the selected activity or Selecting "Failed" will only show the users who failed the activity or Selecting "All" will show the users with all their statuses)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email as entered in the LMS system
# of Attempts: The number of times the learner took the quiz
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner spent in the course the quiz
Highest Grade: The learner's highest grade on the quiz
Lowest Grade: The learner's lowest grade on the quiz
Status: Designates if the learner has completed or not completed the course (this function must be enabled in your LMS system)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.