Click HERE to watch the video with Learner Compared to Course Average report description.
The Learner Compared to Course Average report displays a specific learner against the average for all learners enrolled in the course. This analytic is frequently used to identify at-risk learners.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Learner Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Learner: Select the specific learner in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Michael Fisher" will only show his activity compared to the average)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by a specific period of learner activity in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last 90 Days" will only show learner activity in the LMS system in the last 90 days)
THIS REPORT'S GRAPH(S):
The bar graphs display Learner Total Activity Compared to the Course Average, with the black bar signifying the learner and the blue bar signifying the average of all the learners in the associated course:
- Course Access
- Submissions on Quizzes and Assignments
- Total Time Spent on Course
- Course Score
Note: Interactions is learner's access via links (i.e. if learner opens 10 links, he has 10 interactions).
There next graphics display Course Access, Submission on Quizzes and Assignments and Interactions. The learner is the orange line, average of all users in the associated course is the blue line. You can hover over the lines to display additional information.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.