Click HERE to watch the video with User Role + Modification report description.
The User Role + Modification report provides data regarding role history and related changes for learners.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user roles in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Learner's Enrollment Date in a specific course in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Current Role: User role as entered in the LMS system
Role Changed: No = the role was not changed; Yes = the role was changed. If the role was changed, additional columns will populate.
Role Changed By: The user who changed the role
Role Changed From: The users' former role
Action: The Moodle log, as entered in the LMS system (ex/ "assigned")
Date Role Was Changed: The date the users' role was changed in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.