The Course Stats Summary w/ Learner Detail is frequently used to identify course incompletions and subsequent at-risk learners, where applicable.
NOTE: Here you can find information about Course Completion and how to set it up in your Moodle.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
Note: To create the analytic report, first set the Cohort, the Course and choose the Course Due Date (find description below).
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Course Due Date: Select date to appear learner's status on the report (i.e. Selecting "2018-08-20" will only show 1 of 3 statuses for the course: On Time, Over Due or Not Completed)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: Course Name as it was entered in the LMS system
Cohort: The cohort name as it was entered in the LMS system
# Of Completed Learner(s): The number of learners who completed the course (course completion must be enabled in the LMS system)
# Of Incomplete Learner(s): The number of learners who have not completed the coures (course completion must be enabled in the LMS system)
# of Overdue Learner(s): The number of learners who are overdue in the course
Average Grade: The average grade for all the learners in the associated course
Average Time on Course: The average time learners spent in the associated course
Learners Status (PIE CHART): Hover over the pie chart to review number of learners who have completed the course (blue is the color associated with completed learners; orange is the color associated with the incomplete learners); overdue users marked with green color. Clicking the pie chart will bring up another report.
LEARNERS STATUS PIE CHART
Users can view the status of each learner within the current course, displayed in pie chart format.
After clicking on the pie chart, another page appears:
Note: Click the "Return" Button to go back to the previous Analytic Report.
Course: Course Name, as entered in the LMS system
Cohort: The cohort name, as entered in the LMS system
Participant: The learner name, as it was entered in the LMS system
Email: The learner's email, as entered in the LMS system
Grade: The learner's grade in the associated course
Time Spent: The amount of time a learner spent in the associated course
Status: The learner's status in the associated course (course completion must be enabled)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.