Click HERE to watch the video with Learner Demographic & Activity Summary report description.
The Learner Demographic & Activity Summary displays the geographic data (in detail when captured within the LMS), enrollment and completion status summaries. This report allows for filtering by additional fields, status, enrollment method, and grade distribution.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Learner Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S BLOCKS:
- Completion Status
- Enrollment Methods
- Grade Distribution
- Data Table
The Map allows you to view how many learners and from which country the learners were enrolled. Hover over the country for the actual number of learners enrolled from the country. You can Click "Zoom In" or a country for the number of learners enrolled from the country. The countries will be populated by the information that is in the Country section of the Optional fields in the LMS system.
The Completion Status pie chart shows the number of learners who have completed the course (course completion must be enabled in the LMS system). Hover over a portion of the pie graph and a tool-tip will bring up the actual number of students and the percentage who have completed or not completed the course.
NOTE: Here you can find more information about Course Completion and how to set it up in your Moodle.
The Enrollment Methods pie chart shows the number of learners who was enrolled into the course. Hover over a portion of the pie graph and a tool-tip will bring up the actual number of students and the percentage who was enrolled manually or by themselves.
The Grade Distribution bar graph displays the number of learners (vertical access) by the grade percentage (horizantal axis). Hover over a portion of the bar graph and a tool-tip will bring up the actual number of students in the grade percentiles.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Country: The country where the learner was enrolled from (must be enabled in the LMS system)
State: The state where the learner was enrolled from (must be enabled in the LMS system)
Enrollment Methods: The way the learner was enrolled in the course in the LMS system
Visits: The number of times the learner has visited the associated course
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner has spent in the associated course
Score: The learner's grade in the associated course
Status: The status of the learner in the associated course (must be enabled in the LMS system)
Enrolled On: The date when the learner was enrolled in the associated course
Completed: The date when the learner completed the course (must be enabled in the LMS system)
REFRESH BUTTON: Click the "Refresh" button to update the data in IntelliBoard
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.