Click HERE to watch the video with Course Content Utilization report description.
The Course Content Utilizationreport displays the duration of time learners spend on specific course content/events/activities.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Activity: Select the specific activity to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Quiz" will only show user's activity in this activity)
- User Role: Select the role in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Mentor" will only show the users who have the Mentor role)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Last Access Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who's last access date to the LMS system was in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Short Name: The course short name as entered in the LMS system
Course Template: The course template as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
Type: Type of Moodle Content/Activity
Activity: The activity name in course as entered in the LMS system
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user in activity within the course
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner has spent on the particular Activity
First Access: The date the user first accessed to the particular Activity
Last Access: The date the user last accessed to the particular Activity
User Browser: Web Browser used to access the particular Activity
User Operating System: User's Operating System used to access the particular Activity
User Language: User's language
User IP Address: User's IP address he/she accessed the activity
Activity Creation Date: The date when activity was created in the LMS system
Details: Clicking details will bring up addition visits, time spent and last access
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.