Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Assignment
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Completion Status: Select the specific completion status to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Complete" will only show users who completed the course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Due Time or All Submissions) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Due Time" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users with assignments due dates that were in the last month
- Selecting "All Submissions" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will show all user submissions by the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's email as entered in the LMS system
ID Number: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Assignment: The name of the assignment in the LMS system
Due Date: The due date of the assignment in the LMS system
Status: The status of the assignment in the LMS system
Grade From Gradebook: The user's total grade in the associated course
Phone 1 & 2: Learner's phone number(s) as entered in the LMS system
Institution & Department: Learner's institution and department as entered in the LMS system
Address, City/Town, Country: Learner's address as entered in the LMS system
Action: Clicking "Send Message" will bring up a dialog box allowing you to directly email the past due learner
NOTE: You can send message to all users from the report (filter this if needed) by clicking the envelope button from the filters row.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.