The Daily Grade Back Up report displays cumulative information about learners' success in graded activities by filtering by course.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > Course Grades
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
NOTE: This report requires Moodle API; therefore sorting columns in ABC order is not available and Custom User Profile Fields cannot be added. For this report, please export to XLS or CSV and sort as needed.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User''s First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: User's Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
ID Number: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
Institution & Department: User's institution and department, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Suspended: The column stores data about whether the user's activity was suspended
Course (Real): The learner's real score in the course
Course (Percentage): The percentage of learner's score in the course
Course (Feedback): The notes that learner got by the instructor in the course
Activities: The remaining columns are individual activities inside the LMS system. The column heading is the name of the activity (i.e "Quiz: Plants" with additional indicator). Report has 3 columns for each activity within the course. The first of them is "Real" that displays learner's real score in the activity. "Percentage" displays percentage of learner's score. The last column ("Feedback") displays notes that learner got by the instructor in the activity
Last Downloaded From This Course: Date when the report was last run
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.