The Chat Activity Report displays cumulative information about users chat activity.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Chat
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Access Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show chats that were started in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Chat: The chat name as entered in the LMS system
Date: The date users were active in chat
Time Access To Activity: The time user entered into activity
Time On Activity: The time user spent in the activity
User Role: User's role as entered in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user(s) in activity within the course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.