The Wiki Activity By Course Report displays learner's and instructor's wiki activity by course.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Wiki
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Wiki: The wiki as entered in the LMS system
# Of Learner(s) Enrolled: The number of learners enrolled in the activity
Average Learner Time Spent On Activity: The average time learners have spent in the associated activity
Average Instructor Time Spent On Activity: The average time instructors have spent in the associated activity
% Of Viewed Activity: The percentage of activity information learners viewed
Activity: % Of Edited: The percentage of activity information users edited
Activity: % Of Comment: The percentage of activity information users commented
Average Course Grades: The average grade of the activity in the course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.