Click HERE to watch the video with Instructor Dashboard Utilization report description.
The Instructor Dashboard Utilization report displays instructor engagement with Instructor Dashboard inside the LMS.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Instructor Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Instructor's Dashboard Access Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show instructors who accessed the dashboard in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: Instructor's first name as entered in the LMS System
Last Name: Instructor's last name as entered in the LMS System
Email: Instructor's email as entered in the LMS System
Time Spent (Total): The total amount of time spent in the dashboard
Visits (Total): The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by instructor in a dashboard
First Access To Dashboard: The first time the instructor has visited the dashboard
Last Access To Dashboard: The last time the instructor has visited the dashboard
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.