Click HERE to watch the video with Access Stats by User report description.
The Access Stats By User report displays the most active times of the day as well as the amount of access time per weekday organized by user.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- User: Select the specific user in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Michael Fisher" will only show his activity)
- Period: Select the number of periods to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Show 6 Periods" will show user's activity, dividing it into 6 parts)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Course Access Time in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who got access to the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
ID Number: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Course Template: The course template as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
Most Active Day: The day of week when users were the most active in the associated course
Time Of Day: The period of time of the day
Day Of Week (Hours): The amount of time spent by learners in the course on a specific day of the week
Day Of Week (% Of Total): The percentage of total time spent per week by learners in the course on a specific day of the week
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.