Click HERE to watch the video with OS and Browser Stats by User report description.
The OS and Browser Stats By User report displays the operation system and browser use in percentage of use organized by individual users.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Log In Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show stats of users who have logged in the LMS system in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
ID Number: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Course Template: The course template as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
Browsers: Shows the percentage of browsers used in the corresponding column. If the browser is unknown, it is displayed in the corresponding last column of the browsers.
Operational Systems: Shows the percentage of operational systems used in the corresponding column. If the OS is unknown, it is displayed in the corresponding last column of the OS.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.