The Activity Progress By Course Detail report displays advanced data from Activity Progress By Course report within user's score and time on activity.
NOTE: Here you can find information about what is Activity Completion and how to set it up in your Moodle.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > All Activities
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Completion Format: Select the type of displaying completion status to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Completion Status and Date" will show user's completion status and date in the Completion Status column or Selecting "Completion Status Only" will only show user's completion status in this column)
- Completion Status: Select the specific completion status to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Complete" will only show users who completed the course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
First Access: The date the user first accessed the course
Last Access: The date the user last accessed the course
ID Number: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Course Short Name: The course short name as entered in the LMS system
Groups: Group(s) in the course user enrolled in
Course Category: The course category as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
Course Creation Date: The date when the course was created
Course End Date: The date when the course will be ended
Enrollment Date: The date when the user was enrolled in the associated course
Course Completion: The date when the user completed the course (must be enabled in the LMS system)
Activities: The remaining columns are individual activities inside the LMS system. The column heading is the name of the activity (i.e "Announcements" with additional indicator). Report has 3 columns for each activity within the course. The first of them is "Completion Status" that displays learner's completion status and date or just completion status in the activity (find description in Report's Filter(s) higher). "Grade" displays learner's score in the activity. The last column ("Time On Activity") displays learner's aggregate time spent in the activity.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.