Prior to making reports visible in Moodle, please confirm the following items:
- The IntelliBoard Admin (main subscriber) must be logged on to IntelliBoard; SubAccounts/IB users cannot manage the reports that are visible inside Moodle.
- The IntelliBoard Admin (main subscriber) must previously have accepted the terms, conditions, and privacy statements from IntelliBoard.net
- The IntelliBoard Admin's (main subscriber's) email must be saved inside IntelliBoard's local plugin settings inside the LMS: Site Adminstration > Plugins > Local Plugins > IntelliBoard > Settings
- The connection between IntelliBoard and the Moodle system must be successful.
Making Reports Visible in Moodle
Reports are made visible in Moodle through an API key.
Reports may be made available to the Admin Dashboard, Instructor Dashboard, and/or the Competency Dashboard. Please note not all reports are available for the Instructor Dashboard, Learner Dashboard, and the Competency Dashboard.
Reports can be made visible in Moodle two ways:
1) From Settings
2) From a Specific Report
1) From Settings (Settings > Reports in LMS)
STEP 1: From Settings, click LMS Visibility: Reports
STEP 2: Review the Connection (i.e. in this image we are working with the Demo Site LMS), edit if needed
STEP 3: Use the toggle bar to enable (blue) or disable (grey) the particular report for the Admin Dashboard and the Instructor Dashboard.
2) From a Specific Report (Report > Personalize Report)
STEP 1: From a Report, click "Personalize Report"
STEP 2: From the Personalize Report page, click "Visible in Moodle"
STEP 3: Select which Dashboard(s) should have access to the report. NOTE: If you have multiple LMS connections, all Connection(s) and Dashboard(s) will populate in the drop down menu. Please note that not all reports are available on the Instructor or Competency Dashboards.
Reports available on the Instructor Dashboard:
- Activity Reports > All Activities > Activity Grades with Dates
- Activity Reports > All Activities > Activity Stats Summary
- Activity Reports > All Activities > Activity Status Detail
- Activity Reports > All Activities > Activity Submission Progress (Census Report)
- User Reports > All Users > *IntelliBoard Time Tracking Table
- User Reports > All Users > Inactive Users in Course(s)
- User Reports > All Users > User Status
- Course Reports > All Course Usage > Access Stats by Course
- Course Reports > All Course Usage > Course Content Utilization
- Course Reports > All Course Usage > Course Inactivity
- Course Usage > All Course Usage > Engaged/Not Engaged Totals by Course
- Course Usage > All Course Usage > Engaged/Not Engaged Totals by Course Details
- Course Reports > Course Grades > Gradebook Overview
- Course Reports > Course Grades > Needs Grading
- Activity Reports > All Assignments > Assignment Submissions Review
- Course Reports > Course Outcomes > Blackboard Open Outcomes
- Activity Reports > Attendance > Attendance and Grades per Activity
- User Reports > By Learner Role > Learner Success and Progress
- Activity Reports > Big Blur Button > BBB: Attendance Overview
- Activity Reports > Certificates > Certificates Granted
- Activity Reports > Certificates > Expired Certificates
- Activity Reports > Checklist >Checklist Activity Report
- Activity Reports > Forum > Forum Activity Details
- Activity Reports > Forum > Forum Post Replies
- Activity Reports > Forum > Forum Posts Performance
- Activity Reports > Forum > Learner Forum Participation Summary
- Activity Reports > Lesson > Lesson Answers
- Activity Reports > Quiz > Quiz Grade Detail by Learner
- Activity Reports > Quiz > Quiz Overview and Question Detail
- Activity Reports > Quiz > Quiz Overview by User
- Activity Reports > Quiz > Quiz Statistics Information
- Activity Reports > Quiz > Quiz Question Structure Analysis
- Activity Reports > SCORM > SCORM Activity Detail
Reports available on the Competency Dashboard:
- Competency Reports > Comptency by Course
- Competency Reports > Comptency by User
- Competency Reports > Competency Evidence
- Competency Reports > Learning Plan Progress
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.