Prior to making reports visible in Moodle, please confirm the following items:
- The IntelliBoard Admin (main subscriber) must be logged on to IntelliBoard; SubAccounts/IB users cannot manage the reports that are visible inside Moodle.
- The IntelliBoard Admin (main subscriber) must previously have accepted the terms, conditions, and privacy statements from IntelliBoard.net
- The IntelliBoard Admin's (main subscriber's) email must be saved inside IntelliBoard's local plugin settings inside the LMS: Site Adminstration > Plugins > Local Plugins > IntelliBoard > Settings
- The connection between IntelliBoard and the Moodle system must be successful.
Making Reports Visible in Moodle
Reports are made visible in Moodle through an API key.
Reports may be made available to the Admin Dashboard, Instructor Dashboard, and/or the Competency Dashboard. Please note not all reports are available for the Instructor Dashboard, Learner Dashboard, and the Competency Dashboard.
Reports can be made visible in Moodle two ways:
1) From Settings
2) From a Specific Report
1) From Settings (Settings > Reports in LMS)
STEP 1: From Settings, click LMS Visibility: Reports
STEP 2: Review the Connection (i.e. in this image we are working with the Demo Site LMS), edit if needed
STEP 3: Use the toggle bar to enable (blue) or disable (grey) the particular report for the Admin Dashboard and the Instructor Dashboard.
2) From a Specific Report (Report > Personalize Report)
STEP 1: From a Report, click "Personalize Report"
STEP 2: From the Personalize Report page, click "Visible in Moodle"
STEP 3: Select which Dashboard(s) should have access to the report. NOTE: If you have multiple LMS connections, all Connection(s) and Dashboard(s) will populate in the drop down menu. Please note that not all reports are available on the Instructor or Competency Dashboards.
NOTE: Not all reports are available under the Instructor Dashboard.
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.