SCORM Reports in Activity Reports display SCORM content and learner's success in it.
You can find the full listing of SCORM Reports with a brief description below.
- SCORM Activity Detail: The SCORM Activity Detail report displays learner detail for specific SCORM content.
- SCORM Activity Summary By Course: The SCORM Activity Summary by Course is frequently used to evaluate cumulative SCORM content usage for specific SCORM content.
- SCORM Occurrence(s) By Course: The SCORM Occurrences by Course report displays the instructor and quantity of SCORM content used within specific courses.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.