Competency Reports allow to review competencies and learning plans. You can find the full listing of Competency Reports with a brief description below.
- Competency By Course: The Competency by Course report allows review of competencies connected by activity and course. Filter by course.
- Competency By User: The Competency by User report allows review competencies of users listed by course. Filter by competency.
- Competency Evidence: The Competency Evidence report provides a link to evidence listed by user and competency. Filter by competency.
- Learning Plan Progress: The Learning Plan Progress report displays selected Learning Plans and the associated learner's progress.
- Learning Plan Progress Details: The Learning Plan Progress Detail report displays selected learning plans, individual learner's progress and competency in each learning area.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.