Prior to making monitors visible in Moodle, please confirm the following items:
- The IntelliBoard Admin (main subscriber) must be logged on to IntelliBoard; SubAccounts/IB users cannot manage the monitors that are visible inside Moodle.
- The IntelliBoard Admin (main subscriber) must previously have accepted the terms, conditions, and privacy statements from IntelliBoard.net
- The IntelliBoard Admin's (main subscriber's) email must be saved inside IntelliBoard's local plugin settings inside the LMS: Site Adminstration > Plugins > Local Plugins > IntelliBoard > Settings
- The connection between IntelliBoard and the Moodle system must be successful.
Making Monitors Visible in Moodle
Monitors are made visible in Moodle through an API key.
Monitor Sets may be made available to the Admin Dashboard and/or the Instructor Dashboard. If the Instructor is permitted to see Dashboards, the Dashboards will contain sitewide data and will not be limited to just the Instructors' course(s).
Monitors can be made visible in Moodle two ways:
1) From Settings
2) From a Specific Monitor Set
- Only Monitor Set(s) can be made visible in Moodle (If you would only like to show one specific monitor, that specific monitor still needs to be created into a Monitor Set)
- If you choose to make Monitor Sets visible in the Instructor Dashboard, know that the data will still be site-wide data.
1) From Settings (Settings > Monitors in LMS)
STEP 1: From Settings, click Monitors in LMS
STEP 2: Review the Connection (i.e. in this image we are working with the Demo Site LMS), edit if needed
STEP 3: Use the toggle bar to enable (blue) or disable (grey) the particular Monitor Sets for the Admin Dashboard and the Instructor Dashboard.
NOTE: If you choose to make Monitor Sets visible in the Instructor Dashboard, know that the data will still be site-wide data.
2) From a Specific Monitor Set (Monitors > Monitor Set)
STEP 1: From a Monitor Set, click "Personalize Monitor"
STEP 2: From the Personalize Monitor Set page, click "Visible in Moodle"
STEP 3: Select which Dashboard(s) should have access to the Monitor Set. NOTE: If you have multiple LMS connections, all Connection(s) and Dashboard(s) will populate in the drop down menu.
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.