Click HERE to watch the video with User Site Summary Detail report description.
The User Site Summary Detail report displays cumulative learner's activity in the LMS system by all courses.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Participant: User's First and Last Names, as entered in the LMS system
Progress: Learner's general participation in courses. Grey bar designates number of courses learner was enrolled in, orange bar designates number of completed courses
Score: The learner's grade compared with the average grade by all courses
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user in all courses with the average visits
Creation Date: Date when User was created/added to the LMS system
Note: Hover over a number or a bar to see more information.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.