The Attendance and Grades per Activity report displays individual learners with his/her specific Attendance activities, with enrollment, grade and dates.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Attendance
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
ID Number: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
Short Name: The course short name as entered in the LMS system
Enrollment Status: User Enrollment Status within the course
Enrollment Date: The date when the learner was enrolled in the associated course
Organizational Role: User's role as entered in the LMS system
Attendance Activity Name: The attendance activity name in course as entered in the LMS system
Date Attendance Taken Last: The date/time learner took last attendance
Sessions: The number of sessions learner took
Points: The number of points the learner got in the associated attendance
Percentage: The percentage of learner's attendance in the course
Teacher: First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.