Big Blue Button details are strictly from Big Blue Button activity. We are not applying our time tracking or making any changes.
Big Blue Button sessions must be completed through the Moodle Big Blue Button plugin and must be completed after the connection between IntelliBoard and the Big Blue Button plugin is established as we cannot report on historical sessions.
The BBB: Attendance Overview report displays the Big Blue Button session. Additional information about specific users will be displayed when clicking “Details”.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Big Blue Button
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Session Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show sessions which were in the course in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Session Name: The session name as entered in the LMS system
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Owner: First and last names of the session owner
Date: The date when session was held
Length: The length of the session in the course
# Of Attendees: The number of users who attended the session
Active Attendees: The percentage of active attendees from the full number
Details: Clicking the "View" link, will show extra data about session: names of participants, their organizational roles, whether they were presenters, associated course name, whether participants switched on microphones and/or cameras, whether they were active, and the time spent in the session.
NOTE: User is marked as "Active" in Details, if he/she had microphone enabled.
Course Teachers: First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)
NOTE: This column could be added from Personalize Report > Edit under Course Detail Optional Fields block of fields.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.