The BBB: Attendance Overview report displays the Big Blue Button session. Additional information about specific users will be displayed when clicking “Details”.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Big Blue Button
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Session Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show sessions which were in the course in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Session Name: The session name as entered in the LMS system
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Owner: First and last names of the session owner
Date: The date when session was held
Length: The length of the session in the course
# Of Attendees: The number of users who attended the session
Active Attendees: The percentage of active attendees from the full number
Details: Clicking the "View" link, will show extra data about session: names of participants, their organizational roles, whether they were presenters, associated course name, whether participants switched on microphones and/or cameras, whether they were active, and the time spent in the session.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.