Select the course and feedback type and the Feedback Overview Report displays an average numerical answer for each question.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Feedback
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show feedbacks in this course)
- Feedback: Select the Feedback type to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting Feedback" will only show feedbacks with this type)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Feedback Submission Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show feedbacks in the course which were submitted in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|Question Name:||The question name as entered in the LMS system|
|Average Answer:||The average answer on the associated question|
Note: the report calculates the average value of the answers; the answer must be a number, it is not possible to calculate the average value if the answer is text.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.