The Gradebook Overview report displays learner’s graded activities within courses. The type of activity, name of activity, completion status, grade, and date graded is also included in the report.
NOTE: Here you can find information about what is Activity Completion and how to set it up in your Moodle.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > Course Grades
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Activity: Select the specific activity to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Quiz" will only show user's activity in this activity)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Date Graded in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who was graded in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name, as entered in the LMS system
Teacher: First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)
Course Start Date: The course start date, as entered in the LMS system
Course End Date: The course end date, as entered in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: User Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Activity: The activity name in course as entered in the LMS system. NOTE: When clicking on Activities in this column, it will automatically redirect you to the corresponding activity in your Moodle.
Type: The type of activity in the LMS system
Status: The status of the learner in the associated course (must be enabled in the LMS system)
Grade: The learner's grade in the associated course
Graded: The date of the last graded activity, which corresponds to the filter.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.