Select a course and cohort and then the Activity Progress by Cohort and Course report displays learner’s activity completion.
NOTE: Here you can find information about what is Activity Completion and how to set it up in your Moodle.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > All Activities
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in Cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Username: User's Username, as entered in the LMS system
Cohort: User's cohorts he/she enrolled in
Activities: The remaining columns are individual activities inside the LMS system. The column heading is the name of the activity (i.e "Upload a picture of your favorite element!" and "Quiz"). The data below indicates whether or not the associated user completed the activity and when it was done (activity completion must be enabled in the LMS system).
Progress: The progress of the course associated with the user
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.