The Forum Activity Details report displays the number of people who have accessed a Thread or Post within a Forum.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Forum
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Forum Activity Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show posts/discussions that were created in the forum in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|Course:||Course name as entered in the LMS system|
|Forum:||The name of the Forum associated with the course|
|Discussion Post:||The name of the Discussion associated with the post|
|Forum Started By First Name:||User first name who created a post|
|Forum Started By Last Name:||User last name who created a post|
|Date Started:||The date post was created|
|# Of Students Accessed To Discussion Post:||The number of learners who accessed the discussion post|
|# Of Replies:||The number of replies to a given post|
|Time Spent On Discussion:||The amount of time that was spent in the forum|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.