The Engaged/Not Engaged Totals by Course Details report provides a list of enrolled users’ course access compared to activity completion.
NOTE: Here you can find information about what is Activity Completion and how to set it up in your Moodle.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Entered The Course And Completed An Activity: A check mark will be in this column if the learner was enrolled, entered the course and completed activity(ies) (this function must be enabled in your LMS system)
Entered The Course And NOT Completed An Activity: A check mark will be in this column if the learner was enrolled, entered the course and NOT completed activity(ies) (this function must be enabled in your LMS system)
Didn't Enter The Course: A check mark will be in this column if the learner was enrolled, but NOT entered the course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.